€0,00 + IVA/VAT
NITA-WOOL® thermal and acoustic insulation thermobonded felt is made from wool, a natural resource produced by sheep. The thermobonded variant contains a small percentage of polyester to offer a better traction resistance. It can be used for several purposes: wall interior finish, yurt construction, carpet underlayer, parquet underlayer (to absorb acoustic impact)
• Excellent an acoustic and thermal insulation values
• Made 80% with natural sheep wool + 20% thermoblonded polyester
• Recyclable organic source procedence and renewable material
• Free from allergens or toxic compounds
• Non-abrasive material, very easy installation
• Resistant over the time.
• Breathable and hygroscopic (up to 33% of its weight).
Out of stock